Place: South of France - France
Publication Date: 17/11/2017
For one of our clients, a freight forwarding company. We are seeking to recruit a Freight Purchasing Manager – Sea Freight to be based in South of France.
- Responsible for all purchases sea freight
- Negotiate the cost of freight
- Develop and maintain client relations
- Reporting for the Sea Freight department is carried out in accordance with requirements.
- Manage clients and coordinate with team in operations
- Source and liaise with suppliers, service providers and carriers
- Minimum 5 years in a similar positions
- Clear understanding of logistics terms and concepts
- Great leadership and people management skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills and customer focused
- Fluent in French and English and any other language is an asset