Place: Geneva - - None Specified -
Publication Date: 16/03/2018
For one of our clients, a commodity trading company based in Geneva, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Trading Operator.
- Manage all operations aspects: from the contract to the payment, including laytime and demurrage calculations.
- Manage the contracting process (purchase, checks, amendments, invoices, etc).
- Responsible for all the shipping aspects: ensure coordination and correspondence with vessels.
- Handle the nomination, instruction and correspondence with inspectors & terminal suppliers.
- Manage documentary credits and be in contact with Banks.
- Between 7 to 10 years of experience in trading operations
- Experience in metals is mandatory
- Good IT skills required (SAP is a plus)