Place: Switzerland - Switzerland
Publication Date: 01/03/2019
For one of our clients, a commodity trading company based in the French part of Switzerland, we are looking to recruit a Shipping/Trading Operator with experience in wet bulk and tankers.
- Manage all operation aspects: from the contract to the payment, including laytime and demurrage calculations.
- Manage the contracting process (purchase, checks, amendments, invoices, etc).
- Responsible for all the shipping aspects: ensure coordination and correspondence with vessels.
- Handle the nomination, instruction and correspondence with inspectors & terminal suppliers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in shipping/trading operations within wet bulk and some exposure with containers
- Some exposure dealing with rail and road transport is a strong plus
- Good IT skills required
- Fluent in English, any other languages an asset