Place: Geneva - - None Specified -
Publication Date: 22/12/2017
For one of our clients, an international Bank active in Trade Finance, we are seeking to recruit an Database Officer.
- Manage the whole documents process for the opening of new accounts: listing, emailing to obtain docs, checking of docs, drafting CDDs, FATCA, etc.
- Manage the documents process for the closing of accounts in collaboration with all other involved departments
- In charge of updating customer's documentation when needed in the bank's system (close follow up of customers)
- Responsible for the KYC and regular reports on the topic
- At least 4 years working in an international bank on a similar position
- An experience in a Trade Finance department is an asset
- Bilingual English and French is mandatory, any other language is an asset
- Bachelor degree is required
- Good communication skills, paying attention to details, very well organized