Place: Geneva - Switzerland
Publication Date: 02/03/2020
For one of our clients, an oil firm based in Geneva, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Reservoir Engineer.
- Manage and analyse surveillance for all reservoir performance, develop good leadership approach.
- Analyse reservoir data to assess deposits
- Implement studies for development wells and appraisal wells.
- Estimate and report estimation of hydrocarbon resources
- Support delivery of petroleum resources production allocation and volume balance reports to management.
- Good knowledge of drilling and production operations
- Ability to work with a competent team and guide them for good results
- Establish an extensive number of reservoir simulations
- Between 10 to 15 years of working experience in upstream Oil and Gas industry as Reservoir Engineer.
- A strong analytical skill and good technical data communication, ability to interact effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Fluent in English, strong interpersonal skills and a team player.