Place: London - United Kingdom
Publication Date: 08/09/2020
For one of our clients, an oil products trading company based in London, we are seeking to recruit a Trading Operator.
- Manage all operations aspects: from the contract to the payment, including laytime and demurrage calculations.
- Manage the contracting process (purchase, checks, amendments, invoices, etc).
- Responsible for all the shipping aspects: ensure coordination and correspondence with vessels.
- Handle the nomination, instruction and correspondence with inspectors & terminal suppliers.
- Manage documentary credits and be in contact with Banks.
- Between 5 to 10 years of experience in trading operations
- Experience in oil products is mandatory
- Good IT skills required
- Fluent in English, any other languages an asset