Place: Geneve - Switzerland
Publication Date: 11/11/2020
Ampersand World, we are looking for a truly exceptional Administrative Intern to coordinate recruitments and be the support of our activity.
Deadline for applications: January 29th 2021. If your profile is selected, you will receive an email with a link for a video interview.
Please join a copy of your CV with picture!
- Handle the coordination of interviews and meetings: contacting candidates confirming appointments, contacting the Consultants regarding their availability, booking meeting rooms, preparing documents
- Interview follow-up: keeping the candidates informed of the outcome of their interviews, taking part in debriefings
- Provide support in the organization of attendance at internal and external recruitment events.
- Administrative support to the recruitment team
- Maintain our CRM updated
- You are bilingual in French and English (mandatory)
- Looking for an internship in an international and fast moving environment
- Outstanding communication skills and a strong sense of discretion
- You are dynamic, can work independently and at ease dealing with high level contacts
- Knowledge in International Trade, Logistics/Supply Chain is a big plus