Place: Geneve - Switzerland
Publication Date: 17/11/2020
@AW we are seeking to recruit a freelance and successful Content Producer/Storyteller. A strategic and creative writer who can deliver character-driven, emotionally engaging content tailored for different targeted audiences and organizational goals.
The Content Producer/Storyteller brings work to life through dynamic and compelling human stories and strong copy-writing that move an audience to engage more deeply with our mission. Nimble, strategic and creative, the Storyteller works the storytelling spectrum – from gathering stories in the field to packaging them for a variety of strategic purposes.
She/he is steeped in our brand strategy and brings a willingness to experiment with fresh approaches and language. The Content Producer/Storyteller is familiar with digital media, best practices in web editing.
She/he will bring fresh eyes to every project and help to shape our distinct brand voice; yet will always be grounded in strategy. She/he is an agile writer who can do both long- and short-form pieces for target audiences with varying levels of understanding of our missions.
- BA/S or equivalent in related field required – English, journalism, or communications.
- 5+ years of professional writing and editorial experience.
- Diversified portfolio of writing samples required.
- Demonstrated track record of writing and producing digital and print content for a range of targeted audiences.
- Track record of using purposeful storytelling to drive organizational impact and business results.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills a must.
- Experience translating technical source material into accessible compelling human stories for a general audience.
- Understands storytelling and marketing copy-writing trends across varied media types.
- Experience with blog management. Familiarity with web publishing technologies (WordPress, Drupal).
- Basic web coding skills (HTML) and proficiency with image editing software (Photoshop)
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.