Place: Europe - - None Specified -
Publication Date: 18/03/2021
For one of our client, a rising Trading Company, we are seeking to interview under our AW Executive branch senior profiles to become responsible for building and managing both physical and hedging ethanol trading position, utilizing both physical and financial instruments to capture the best netback economics. Provides deep market expertise in agricultural, energy and global ethanol markets to the group.
Your mission :
- Identify and execute ethanol trading strategies, hedging and risk management (flat price, Spreads) for both physical and futures book.
- Analyse Economic data and risk within volatile market conditions using strong technical analysis.
- Gather and communicate market intelligence on Ethanol, Agriculture and energy markets.
- Identify and predict Supply and Demand balances.
- Develop and execute trading strategies using fundamental analysis, technical indicators and order flows, form trading decisions using knowledge of both fundamental and technical analysis.
- Assists with planning, forecasting, transfer pricing and modelling functions.
- Assists in formulating ideas and identifies corporate development opportunities
Your profile :
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Business Administration or a related field required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in trading (physical and futures), with experience in operations, economics, planning, forecasting and marketing required.
- Background in either petroleum and/or agricultural and/or biofuel markets required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience trading Agricultural Commodities; either physical or futures, preferably on Sugar or Corn required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a team of traders
Position level and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.