Place: Geneva - Switzerland
Publication Date: 09/04/2021
For one of our clients, an oil trading company based in Geneva, we seeking to recruit an Office Manager (with an administrative Legal background) to join a growing team.
- Managing agenda and business correspondence.
- Taking and forwarding messages.
- Organizing travels (transports/accommodation).
- Booking of restaurants/meetings rooms.
- Phone reception
- Ordering all office supplies
- Manage all service providers of the office
- Assist the management on different topics if necessary
- Assist legal and compliance department
- Responsible for taking minutes during board meetings
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on a similar role (within a physical commodity trading company)
- A Law Degree or Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken) is mandatory
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Discretion is a must
- Mature and confident attitude
- Capable of multitasking even under pressure