Place: Genève - Switzerland
Publication Date: 24/06/2021
For one of our clients involved in new technology - digital solutions - for the trading industry, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Sucess Manager. We need an executive to own driving success. This role includes responsibilities for customer Success activities (e.g., onboarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.).
1. Expected Customer Success Outcomes
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn.
- Improve product roadmap definition in collaboration with the product team.
2. Define & improve customer lifecycle:
- Map customer journey (usage, satisfaction, etc.).
- Standardize interventions for each point in the journey.
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Learn from best practices in the industry.
3. Day to day customer success activities:
- New Customer Onboarding.
- Training and educating existing customers on the flexibilities and capabilities of the existing and new features.
- Point of contact for Customer Support and liaison with the Tech team.
- Collaborate with the sales team on Up-selling/Cross-selling.
4. Customer success metrics:
- Define operational metrics for the team.
- Establish a system for tracking metrics.
- Create cadence for review within the team.
- Expose subset of metrics to the executive team, company, and board.
5. Manage customer success platforms:
- Digital product analytics tools (Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.).
- CRM tools (Hubspot).
- Support systems.
- Reference and advocacy solutions (Ambassify, etc.).
- Customer Success Management platform (Totango, Frontapp, etc.).
6. Customer Success Across Company:
- Create, together with the CEO, company-wide culture of Customer Success.
- Align Marketing content and campaigns to existing customers in collaboration Marketing team.
- Align with the Product team around driving product roadmap.
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus.
- Align with Finance around measurement and forecasting.
- Align with the Executive team around key metrics and objectives.
- Drive a company-wide definition of an ideal customer.
- Facilitate company-wide customer feedback loop.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer-facing role.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building.
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic, curious, creative, and inquisitive.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees.
- Fluent in English mandatory.