Place: Geneva - Switzerland
Publication Date: 21/06/2021
For one of our clients, a commodity trading company based in Geneva, we are seeking to recruit a Trade Finance Officer.
- Assure the daily administration of trade finance operations, bank positions, and payments to the third parties
- Set up and management of credit lines
- Negotiate and ensure a good relationship with Banks
- Coordinate LCs
- Monitoring incomes, charges, interest calculations
- Manage treasury aspects
- Preparation and review of accounts
- In charge of reporting
- Ensure reconciliation, profit-loss and other related matters with accounting
- CDCS certificate preferred (not mandatory).
- Experience in communication with the main commodity Trade Finance banks in Europe is also preferred.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the ICC rules (UCP600, URC522, ISBP, URDG758) and inciteras is a must.
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills.
- Perfect mastering of all types of LC / SBLC and being able to prepare/draft them as well as verify those that the company will receive;
- Have knowledge of currency exchange and commodity hedging, and understand how it works.
- Have a perfect command of English.
- When necessary, being available to travel for 1-2 weeks to meet/work with colleagues abroad.
- Have a G permit at least.