Place: German Swiss - Switzerland
Publication Date: 12/07/2021
For one of our clients based in the German part of Switzerland, we are seeking to recruit an Analyst/ "Aspect" Functional Developer.
- Analysis, configuration, and integration of "Aspect".
- Investigation of errors, calculations, explanation of P&L, and risk profile.
- Preparation of releases, conducting UAT.
- Testing and documenting solutions (Confluence).
- Consulting users and the first level of support.
- Assignment of tasks to the manufacturer ("Aspect") to improve the system and eliminate defects.
- Working in a version control system ("Git", "BitBucket"), as well as maintaining tasks in "Jira".
- Higher education (mathematics/technical).
- Knowledge of English, in writing and orally, business correspondence.
- Good communication skills, the ability to concisely explain the task, ask a question.
- Learning ability, responsibility, independence, high reaction speed.
- Analytical mindset, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- In addition to complex and interesting tasks, motivation to solve routine tasks.
- Desirable, but not required:
- Understanding the basics of development.
- Knowledge of "Murex".
- Skills of working with a version control system ("Git", "BitBucket"), as well as "Jira", "Confluence".
- Knowledge of the commodity business (Commodities buy / sale, FX, Options, Futures, Swaps, Forwards).
- Knowledge of financing products (prepay, postpay, REPO, commodity loan).
- Working Experience in a large Commodities trading house.
- Working Experience in development in "AspectScript".
- Knowledge of the characteristics of physical goods: oil and derivatives, coal, concentrates, base and precious metals, agricultural crops.
- Understanding of the main stages of the life cycle of a banking transaction: Front-Office - Middle Office - Back Office.