Place: German Part - Switzerland
Publication Date: 20/10/2021
For one of our clients based in the German part of Switzerland, we are seeking to recruit a Metal Trading Operator.
- Managing international logistics.
- Coordinating logistic flows and preparing relevant documents.
- Documentary credits handling and presentations.
- Arranging for inspection. P&L management (budget, reconciliation, reporting).
- Provide hedge instructions and position follow up.
- Reconciliation of transit/stock inventories.
- Daily contact with third parties.
- Between 5 to 8 years maximum of relevant experience in metal trading operations (mandatory).
- Good understanding of metals (mandatory).
- Perfect command of Russian (mandatory) and English; any other language is a plus.
- Excellent ability to make decision.
- Good communication skills.
- Living in the German Part of Switzerland (mandatory).
- Capable of multitasking even under pressure.
- Excellent IT and numerical skills.