Place: . - Switzerland
Publication Date: 01/09/2021
For one of our clients, a soft commodity trading company based in Switzerland, we currently seek to recruit a Junior Grains Trader.
- Support current customers base and contact/visit suppliers.
- Organize sales and contracts.
- Seek and develop new business opportunities.
- Forecast and monitor market developments.
- Risk analysis.
- Degree in Agribusiness or equivalent.
- Between 2 to 3 years of experience in trading grains and with African markets mandatory.
- Energetic, flexible, commercial mindset, analytic, and able to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Able to adapt to different cultures.
- Fluent in English and French. Any other language is an asset.