Place: Geneve - Switzerland
Publication Date: 14/09/2021
Join us as a Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for a competent Recruitment Consultant to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are very important duties as well.
Recruitment consultants have the skills of salespeople and head-hunters. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
- Find, manage clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media, word of mouth etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalise agreements between candidate and employer
- Proven experience as recruitment consultant
- Manage an existing portfolio of clients in International Trade (logistics, import/export…) and / or in digital and marketing.
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgement
- Perfectly fluent in French and English is mandatory
- BSc/BA in Business School
The little extra: Commissions are based on performance and there is no ceiling. Part of the job can be done remotely.
We are always interested in hearing from experienced recruitment professionals. Our offices are well established in their respective markets. Our consultants have access to paid advertising, premium LinkedIn services and market-leading recruitment software. Our teams also enjoy the support of centralised data entry, content writers and digital marketers, which frees up time for them to focus on recruitment activity.