Place: Southern Europe - - None Specified -
Publication Date: 12/10/2021
We are actively looking for a French, English, and Spanish-speaking trading operator/logistician for one of our clients, a trading and logistics company active in the sector of building materials distribution.
Our client, a dynamic and very innovative company, is based in the south of Europe.
- Working closely with our trading teams and other internal functions for seaborne deliveries.
- Managing all administrative aspects of a deal: Invoicing, arranging goods inspections, and
- Processing letters of credits and other bank operations (UCP600).
- Daily contact with Suppliers, Customers, Agents, and Banks for documentation issues for
- international shipments.
- Following up the payments with customers and the finance team.
- University degree, preferably in international trade, business, economics, commerce or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate should have 3 years of experience in a similar function (i.e. import/export, shipping/forwarding, commodity trading).
- Good knowledge of export/import procedures, shipping documents, documentary credits, bank guarantees, UCP 600.
- Result-oriented and good attention to detail.
- Perfect command of both English and Spanish languages.
- Knowledge of French or any other language is a plus.
- Ambitious to learn, self-driven, ability to take the initiative.
- Structured-working style with a strong customer focus.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, team-player, flexible, stress-tolerant, and hard-working.
- Good understanding of different cultures.