Place: Geneva - Switzerland
Publication Date: 20/10/2021
For one of our clients, a trading company based in Geneva - Switzerland, we are seeking to recruit a Steel Trader with an Africa experience to join a trading desk with their own business plan (mainly steel but not only).
- Develop and manage physical trading books within steel.
- Evaluate and manage various risks.
- Proven ability to build a business.
- Monitor the major market trends and analyse the fundamentals of the supply and demand.
- Responsible for reporting trade positions and monitor the PNL.
- Active product sourcing.
- Ability to capitalize on opportunities in the logistic chain.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a commodity trading position on steel.
- Proven track record.
- Fluent in English; any other language is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Must have a strong portfolio.
- Skilled in decision-making and negotiation.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.