Place: - - - None Specified -
Publication Date: 27/10/2021
For one of our clients, a newly formed B2B SaaS focused on providing actionable pricing data and trading insights for commodity traders, we are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Representative. The right profile can be based wherever he-she wants, the main thing is that he can visit our clients in Switzerland, or in London for instance with ease.
- To develop and maintain relationships with the most important clients.
- Responsible of sales targets and results.
- In charge of reporting to the Head of Sales and to organize annual meetings with all local Key Account Managers.
- In charge of identifying the marketing needs for the company / benchmark of trends and markets.
- Develop strategies to create new opportunities.
- Assist in building a sales team in the US and in Asia.
- You have a proven experience of 2 to 4 years as a sales officer within commodity trading company or providers of financial markets data or business and markets news, data, analysis mainly in oil.
- You are knowledgeable of CRM tools.
- You can work with different cultures and have a great adaptability capacity.
- Sales profile with a strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience within the oil sector is mandatory.