Place: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Publication Date: 02/05/2022
For one of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Internal Auditor based in Dubaï.
The Internal Auditor must be proficient at examining and analyzing financial and operational records of the company to determine the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the systems of internal control, including the quality of ongoing operations and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and board policies/procedures. Additionally, the Internal Auditor performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues, and advocates internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the organization.
Strategic Focus: anticipate future needs, opportunities and challenges; and link long-range objectives and priorities to daily work.
Champion Change: actively promote change as a necessary business function; demonstrate positive acceptance of change; and enable self and others to adapt to change and remain effective.
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO, and risk assessment practices Use of PC system software and audit related software.
- Expert user of standard office software such as Excel, Word, and Access.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads in a fast paced, detail and deadline oriented environment.
- The Internal Auditor should have a degree in accounting, finance, or business administration, and 2-5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent in English and French required.
- European passport required.
We don't want to be creative and we are looking for exactly the right skills.
If you do not meet the criteria you will not receive any response from us.