Place: Zug - Switzerland
Publication Date: 26/07/2022
For one of our clients, a commodity trading firm based in the German part of Switzerland, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Trading Analyst - Oil.
• Analyzing the economic impact of new legislation or regulations
• Analyze daily the impact of FX fluctuation in funds trading in foreign markets.
• Analyzing data from multiple sources to predict changes in consumer demand
• Consulting current trade issues affecting business
• Preparing reports on market trends, trade statistics, and other relevant information
• Developing solutions to increase efficiency and reduce trade transactions costs
• Young graduates or maximum one year of experience as a trading analyst in oil
• Degree in Banking, Mathematics, related field
• Experience in project management
• Strong IT and programming skills such as Python (mandatory)
• Oil commodity trading knowledge
• Autonomous, proactive and commercially minded
• Fluent in English, any other language an asset