Place: Geneva - Switzerland
Publication Date: 24/08/2021
For one of our clients based in Switzerland, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Legal and Compliance Assistant. Legal assistants support senior legal team with various tasks, including conducting legal research, drafting and reviewing documents, communicating with clients, preparing meetings, and organizing and maintaining files.
- Assist new business from legal and compliance perspective.
- Filling & administration of legal documents.
- Support the legal and compliance team.
- Draft legal documents.
- Managing the electronic and hard copy data systems.
- Compiling litigation support documents.
- Set up documentary review for new business deal.
- Swiss Degree in Law or equivalent with a focus on Compliance.
- Between 1 to 2 years maximum of experience in the field.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook required.
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Detail oriented.
- Deadline driven.
- Organized and you have a sense of respect for confidentiality.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken – French and English.
- Capable of multitasking even under pressure.
- Exposure to a Trade Finance or a Corporate Banking environment is a plus.
- Living in Geneva is mandatory.