Place: - - - None Specified -
Publication Date: 15/06/2021
On behalf of a renowned global investment bank located internationally, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Collateral Manager to join their Commodity Trade Finance department on a permanent basis.
- Participation in the structuring of Commodity Trade Finance facilities with a primary focus on collateral structure.
- Detailed analysis and assessment of trade flows, commodities, counterparties involved, etc.
- Assessment and approval of Commodity Trade Finance transactions.
- Coaching and training employees.
- Minimum of 10 years of cumulative or combined experience.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience.
- Good knowledge of transaction risks.
- Approximately 3 years of experience in compliance.
- Experience in team building.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in banking/accounting, finance/economics law, or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of MS office tools.
- Understanding of FI/MRPA.
- UCP expertise.
- Have a perfect command of both English and French.