Place: Switzerland - Switzerland
Publication Date: 21/09/2021
For one of our clients, a well-established commodity trading company based in Switzerland, we are seeking to recruit a Grains Trader.
- Develop and manage physical transactions in agricultural commodities (mainly grains).
- Maintaining a solid relationship with customers and suppliers.
- Providing an efficient framework for risk management.
- Handling the pricing with customers and execution of contracts.
- Responsible for reporting trade positions.
- Analyze regional market trends.
- Around 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of grains markets, especially in the Middle East and North African markets, is compulsory.
- Have a strong analytical mind (fundamental and technical).
- Skilled in decision-making and negotiation.
- Fluent in English, any other language a plus.