Talent Sourcer / Researcher responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media, data base, ATS, CMS and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
· Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn…) personally or online, and schedule interviews for hiring managers
· Craft and send recruiting emails
· Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
· Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
· Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
· Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
· Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
· Promote our employer brand online and offline
· Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
· Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Requirements and skills:
· Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
· Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
· Familiarity with databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
· Solid verbal and written communication skills French and English
· Ability to positively present our clients and open roles to potential candidates
· Effective time-management abilities
· BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
. Work Permit mandatory
We don't want to be creative and we are looking for exactly the right skills.
If you do not meet the criteria you will not receive any response from us.